The high head pumps have excellent NPSH values. This means that they can be installed conveniently and the pumps are capable of delivering high pressures. LITHIUM is a special version of the H series pumps. This kind of pumps is characterized by solid handling up to 3”, head up to 100 m (10 bar) and capacity up to 310 m3/h, therefore it’s suitable for pumping liquids with solids in suspension at great distances. The high reliability and robustness make the LITHIUM ideal for heavy- duty application like the use in the mine.
- Capacity up to 310 m3/h.
- Solids handling up to 76 mm.
- Head up to 100 m.
- Pump with high efficiency closed impeller.
- High resistance to water containing sand, mud with solids in suspension.
- Casing and impeller in cast iron
- Mechanical seal in silicon carbide-nitrile rubber, grease lubricated
- Cleaning and flushing of pipe systems
- Jetting in and extraction of piles and sheet piles
- Pipeline filling and pressure testing
- Pressure drilling
- Jetting well pointing filters
- Water injection dredging
- Tank cleaning
- Booster pump
- Emergency, firefighting pump
- Coolong water pump